Thursday, November 26, 2009

Chocolate Cream Pie




I have had this pie at every Thanksgiving in my life, I am pretty sure. One of the best things about hosting Thanksgiving in my family is that you get to have this pie for breakfast the next morning! This one is pretty much straight out of the box when I make it. As much as I love cooking, and have even gotten into baking over the past little while, I still hate to make pie crust, so I use the refrigerated kind. My mother always made her own, as I am pretty sure the rest of my family does. Maybe I will try pie crust again in 2010, but for now, my DS declared that "people in heaven must eat this every day. Right before going to the arcade."




Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I'll be back with more recipes next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment